Monday, December 22, 2008

YELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket



Its mad cold out here in Sac and I'm feeling a little sick. So whats the best food to eat when you are sick? PHO!! so i'm new to this area and I was craving for some of that beef broth w/ rare meat, tripe, tendons, rice noodles and beef balls (pause). So of course i did what anyone one else would do and Yelped Pho spots in the 95843 area code. And 8 spots showed up. Me living in The Antelope area which is a city or town in Sac county I wanted a place that was close to the house. And what do you know, theres a place 15 mins away in Roseville. What i usually do is of course read the comments on what people have to say about this establisment. But this time i had to be a little more selective because I am picky when it comes to PHO spots. So what I did was I checked to see which spots had asian people leaving comments since PHO is an asian food. HAHA.. and the place that had the most comments left by asian peeps was PHO VIETNAM NOODLE HOUSE. Each comment praised the place so I went there. I ordered a Large bowl with the works. And I must say it tasted really good. The only thing I hated about the place was that they don't have real chopsticks I had to use the Wooden ones. I hate those! So it looks like I will use YELP more often especially out here in Sac. I have already searched for Thai, Burrito, Sushi, BBQ, Peruvian and Chinese food spots. And I even searched for a dry cleaning place. Oh and I searched for Filipino food spots. From what I read about these places, THEY SUCK so homecooking flip food it is.

SO ANYONE DOWN FOR FOODIE IN SAC.. LOL
***

I DON'T PRESS THE DELETE BUTTON

1 comments:

reegsta said...

tripe and tendon FTW!