Monday, November 3, 2008

Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, Quarters = CHANGE

Since i made the mistake by not re-registering to vote when I moved I made the decision to go to City Hall and vote.  Needed that voter protection cause I wanted my vote to count.  Left the house around 11am to make my way to City Hall.  Grabbed my ipod shuffle and my sidekick and made my way.  Thank god i brought my phone and ipod cuz I was in line for almost 2 hrs.  2hrs is nothing when we need change.  It felt great being with all types of people.  And it was great seeing a lot of young people and first time voters in line.  I even ran into an old coworker in line and we had a little debate over prop 8.  But it was all out of fun.  Even though i know she disliked me when we worked together.  But that's another story I can blog about some other day.  So remember to vote tomorrow.  Its time for a change.  WORD UP!

BIG UPS!! to the homie Norm who is out in vegas for OBAMAS counsel for change.  Keep doing what you do mang!!


Photobucket

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope not fear