Thursday, September 18, 2008

YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN

So everyone knows that Tuesday is New Music Release day.  So right after work last Tuesday i went straight to Target to purchase the new NEYO album entitled YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN. Ran straight to the CD section picked up a couple of copies and i must say its gonna take "us" awhile to get used to it.  It took me about 40-50 spins to get used to BECAUSE OF YOU his sophomore album.  There are 12 Tracks on this album and by his first single Closer you can already tell that this album is going to be different from his last two.  Lyrics are still off the hook.  Dude is a genius with the pen.  Its gonna take awhile to get used to the beats.  There are 3 dance tracks and the rest are love type songs.  My favorite song on this album is Miss Independent.  Song is straight up fire.  i think i like it because that's what I'm looking for.  Another track I'm really diggin is So you can cry or is it So you can say.  This will probably be my favorite song on the album by the end of the month.  Actually let me rephrase that.. I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG ON THE ALBUM NOW!  just listened to it like 6 times in a row. LOL!
Well i don't want to ruin it for you.  Go buy this album if you haven't already.  its worth the 10 duckets you will pay.  OH BTW- the person who has my other NEYO CD do not buy it.  i got a copy for you!

SO YOU CAN CRY/NEYO

1 comments:

reegsta said...

yo i think its "So You Can Cry"...it says "Say" on iTunes huh? but yeah its definitely growing on me fa sho