Thursday, January 8, 2009

SOME NEW RANDOM MUZIK FOR YOUR EAR DRUM

I've pretty much been having writers block this past week. So I'm just gonna lace yall with some random music and music videos i ran into while surfing my favorite sites.

I started listening to music from this dude Colin Munroe. Dude is pretty nice with his. If you want to know more about him here is a quick bio i found that he wrote on himself: BIO. I'm not sure what genre of music he belongs in but his music is hip hop inspired. Peep his new music video. The song is called PIANO LESSONS feat. Joel Ortiz.



Sh*t is pretty dope, isn't it?

***

I also found this one remix of Michael Jackson's NEVER SAY GOOD produced by Beatnick & K-Salaam. This joint is gnarly!!! peep it.



"Never Can Say Goodbye" (Beatnick & K-Salaam Remix) - Michael Jackson

DOWNLOAD

I DON'T PRESS THE DELETE BUTTON!

0 comments: