Monday, September 29, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS WHILE AWAKE AT 4:30AM

Always know your surroundings and who is around you when having conversations that others may think are inappropriate.  Which is the reason why my contract at Genentech got terminated.

I value friendship.

I gotta Keep it moving in every aspect of life.

Sometimes I wonder if i will ever catch a break.

I hate it when people say, "its not the end of the world" or "it could be worse."  I know its not the end of the world or no one will be alive.  And No it can't be worse right now because right now this is what I'm going through.

My fantasy football team sucks balls (no homo)

Sometimes I wish i could just runaway from everything.  But I don't do sh*t like that.

Would you trip if we weren't friends anymore.  I know i would.

Times are gonna be tough but i swear im gonna get through it, so help me God.

" if the opportunity never comes, create it!"

I'M JUST GONNA LET THE MUSIC DO THE TALKING
 These songs portray my thoughts and feelings as of right now

1 comments:

reegsta said...

damn mayn...im not gonna come w/ the cliches but just stay up