Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

Here are some random pictures I took with my Blackberry while in Seattle. I was to lazy to bring my regular camera around.

Photobucket
BETHS CAFE: home of the Bottomless hash browns and the 12 egg omelette as seen on MAN vs FOOD

Photobucket
Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs

Photobucket
THE MASTER!

Photobucket
FATHER AND SON

Photobucket
PIKES PLACE

Photobucket
LOBSTER SHACK anyone?

Photobucket
I forgot to take pics of the food. I had a total of 4. LOL!

Photobucket
HAPPY HOUR at ELLIOT'S near the water. $50 cent oysters we ordered 6 Dozen.

Photobucket
We had to walk up these stairs on our way back to the car.

BIG SHOUTS TO: THE RESIDENT MEDIA FAM FOR SHOWING US MAD LOVE WHILE OUT IN SEATTLE!

THERE ARE MORE PICS OF FOOD but im to lazy to post them. LOL!

0 comments: