Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DON'T ACT LIKE I NEVER TOLD YA!

Don't act like I never told ya that this dude is the TRUTH! Why does this dude get so much hate. I don't really get into his personal sh*t because I'm a fan of his music. Dude is just on another level when it comes to music. I feel that people hate on Yeezy because a lot of people are followers. Its like its the popular thing to do, to hate the person at the top. And you can't really get any higher then Kanye. Like I said dude is on another level then anybody in music. Why do you think everyone wants to collab with him? Because he's a genius! You can say I'm on his jock (pause) KILL THAT NOISE! I just recognize real. So anyways...Kanye is on VH1 STORYTELLERS on saturday. And I'm looking forward to seeing that. If you saw the Jay-Z one then you know Kanye is gonna come harder (pause) then Jigga! Just look at this video and you will see why!



THE DRUMS ARE SO VICIOUS!!!!

0 comments: