Thursday, January 29, 2009

GRIMLOCK BEAST MODE STATUS

Photobucket

you see this picture above. Thats Grimlock..dude is a beast! Grimlock is my alias when i am on beast mode. I turn into this dude when I am out hunting. And right now i am on serious beast mode status. I've been peeping this one chick for a min now. And seriously I can't make a move for many reasons which I won't say. But everytime I see this chick the GRIMLOCK comes out. Like i straight up want to just rip her clothes off and handle bizz right there. LOL! REALTALK!! So a friend of mines told me to make that a goal for this year. To smash those.. you know what..HELL YEAH..thats gonna be a goal... yall can call me a dirt bag or whatever you want but seriously I've been nothing but nice to the opposite sex. IM OUT FOR MINES!

1 comments:

reegsta said...

lol haha. are you talking about katy perry?