Monday, November 17, 2008

TRAIN OF THOUGHT

Photobucket

Today I wanted to try something new. So I took Amtrak to Sacramento to visit my folks. This was so last minute that I didn't even tell my parents that I was coming over until the train stopped in Sacramento. Thank god my mom had the day off so she ended up picking me up from the station. Well anyways... as for the train ride it was actually pretty dope. It was very scenic. The train went along the water which I thought was cool. Stopped in Davis, Ca. near the school, and also went through the hood of Richmond which was pretty intresting..LOL! I thought the train would have Wifi but I was wrong so there was not much I could do but think and just close my eyes. I thought about how living in sacramento would be. I thought about how it would be actually living under my parents roof again after basically living on my own for almost 10 yrs now. I thought about the fact how hard it is to find a freakin job, well one of my liking of course. I thought about 4 MISTAKES I made in the past and what life would be like if I never made those mistakes. I thought about friendships and how I am happy that I got a great set of homies. And I thought about how these past 2 yrs have been pretty sh*tty for me.. give or take a few goodtimes. And I thought about H.E.R, why? I don't know. Its just hard to get her out my mind.

YEA I KNOW...PRETTY RANDOM

1 comments:

reegsta said...

nice symbolic pic

wv: buntro