Monday, October 27, 2008

RAPPERS STANDING IN A CIRCLE

This is one of the Cipher segments from the 2008 BET Hip Hop Awards. Its part 3 of a 3 part series. I liked this part better then the rest because it had 3 good emcee's and 1 regular rapper in Ace hood. Haha! Personally I think Juelz Santana "WENT IN" as in having the best verse. But Fabolous Had the best punch lines. Jada was Jada and Ace Hood was wack. Let me know what you think?


Here are the lines that stood out the most during this cipher:

Ace hood: He’s wack! Straight up!

Juelz: “theres only 2 men I fear when it comes to a battle, god in my shadow, everybody else get unraveled, tangled, mangled, totally disabled hung from a roof watch them dangle..then I let your wife feel the pain too (ANAL)”

Fabo: “word play king, im not the one to scrabble with, the rocks got more carrots in it then rabbit sh*t” and “So fly I got to shop at the sky mall, and this summer we get more drops then eyeballs”

Jada: “as long as money is involved with it im in, you don’t have to second guess the best IM HIM” and “So im staying in my lane till it opens up, im like a sponge in the game just soaking up”

0 comments: