Monday, October 13, 2008

OF COURSE I LOVE YALL, I LOVE ALL YALL!

YES!  I LOVE WOMEN.. All types of women.  I worship women.  I love the way yall walk, talk, smell, argue, bitch, nag, complain...i just love everything about yall even though I don't understand yall.  I know I'm not the only guy who feels this way.  Do yall want a thug in your life?  What is wrong with someone being to nice?  Don't you want to be put on a pedestal?  With all these questions that pop up in my mind and how crazy you WOMEN are I still love all YOU!  I go away to try and forget about yall and what is the first thing that pops up in my mind YOU!  It didn't help that when I was in Tahoe all i saw was Women.  Left and right, behind me and in front of me.  It was like there was a HOT woman's convention or something.  

If i treated yall wrong I'm sorry.  Some of you don't believe the word "Sorry" when it comes out my mouth but I'm sincere and I really mean it.  So I say SORRY to all the woman in my life.  All my friends that are women, all my family that are women and all the women I dated I say sorry for being an Ass to you.  I will even say sorry to the women  I will meet in the future because no one is perfect!  I am human.  I also promise to treat yall like how I treat my mom's and thats with respect.  If I don't I allow you to slap me!  hahah

***
I dedicate all these songs to ALL YOU WOMEN...  Enjoy! PRESS PLAY THEN WATCH THE SLIDESHOW.  ahhaha
FOR YOU






2 comments:

carmi said...

ummmmm... i love how you have a picture of my cousin... AND YOU JUST MET HER!! =P dork!! ahahahahahahah... by the way... aren't you suppose to invite her to the next party??? ;-)

GET LIVE SAN FRANCISCO said...

CARMI: I just grabbed any pics I had in my files..LOL!!