Thursday, October 16, 2008

DON'T LET THEM KHAN YA LIKE CHAKA, VOTE FOR OBAMA!!

Call me stupid but till a few months ago I really didn't care who was gonna be our next president.  All I wanted was change.  But after watching all the debates.....I'M RIDING WITH OBAMA!!!!  And if you have been watching them to, I know you too are voting for Barack.  Its a trip because my younger sister can vote now since she is 18.  Hopefully she knows who to vote for.  HIP HOP is also riding with OBAMA.  Here is another Mixtape that I found on from my favorite website at the moment HIPHOPUPDATE.BLOGSPOT.COM.  This mixtape  is very positive and inspiring. Click on the image to download.  YES WE CAN!!!!

Photobucket
Track list:
1. Intro
2. David Banner,Busta Rhymes,Talib Kweli “Black President” Rmx pt1 *
3. Barack Obama “Stand Up”*
4. Nas Speaks on Politics
5. Styles P and Cassidy “Make It Out”*
6. Jay-z Speaks “The American Dream”
7. Barack Obama “One Mic, One People”
8. Russell Simmons Speaks on Obama
9. Joe Budden,Twista,John Mayer “Waiting on the World to Change 2008″
10. Angie Martinez “Yes We Need A Mixtape!!”
11. Kanye West,Malik Yusef “Promised land
12. Wale,Rhymefest,Christina K, Royce 5′9 “Black President” RMX Pt2*
13. Barack Obama “My Life”*
14. Jay-z “Lick a Shot”*
15. Russell Simmons on Change
16. Wyclef “Obama for President”
17. Charles Hamilton “The Moment”
18. Find ur Dreams (interlude) *
19. George Bush’s Highlight Reel
20. Mikkey Halsted “King George” *
21. Obama on Hip-Hop
22. Joel Ortiz feat Dante Hawkins “Letter To Obama” *
23. Akon , U.M. “Aint No Sunshine” *
24. Qadir, Dwayne (Invasion) “Its My Time
25. Johnny Polygon (Invasion),Amanda Diva “Colorblind” *
26. Mavado “We Need Barack” *
27. Jay-Z / Gabe Real “What We Need” (Speech)
28. Qadir “Yes We Can” Outro

0 comments: