Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DANCE, DANCE DANCING......

I always liked dancing ever since I was a lil kid.  People still don't believe me when I tell them that my grammar school had a break dancing class or that other schools would come to our school to battle. LOL!  Growing up I always learned the new dances whether if it was doing the Whop, THE BUTT or the RUNNING MAN.  So I wanted to do a top 5 list of RO's favorite dance moves. 

5.  THE ED LOVER DANCE


This dance even had its own song.  The song he dances to in the video is the Ed Lover Dance song.  Dude was a fool for this one.  But every time this song was played everyone did the dance.  Don't get this dance mixed up with the Humpty dance because they are pretty similar.

***

4.  THE HARLEM SHAKE


I never really new how to do the Harlem shake but I thought it was fresh when seeing little kids doing this dance especially my younger cousins.  If I new how to do this dance though I think I would be fresh at it.

***

3.  THE KID AND PLAY

Don't even front you know damn well yall thought this was the freshest dance.  Its a two person dance and that tapping your toe to your partner toes was pretty fresh.  I still see people doing this dance .  I still do it.  But for fun!

***

2.  WALK IT OUT
People just go APE-SH*T when they hear this song.  The footwork is Banana's!  You know when you heard this song in the club you started to WALK IT OUT.  

***

1.  THE RUNNING MAN
Peep Turk from SCUBS doing the running man.  He is on point.  To me this is the best dance move ever.  You can add other dance moves with this dance.  And you know once you hear some BELL BIV DEVOE you instantly do the RUNNING MAN (no relation to the Arnold movie)  Be on the lookout if you see me around at a club I will bust out the illest running man you have ever seen!!


WORD UP!

0 comments: